SCHEDULE M - F between 8:00 AM - 4:15 PM (flexible) not to exceed 24 hours per week
General Statement of Duties: Provides support to Publications and Printing Services with production of quick copy requests
1. Performs daily production, finishing and binding of quick copy requests.
2. Maintains accurate records to track intake and completion of print jobs.
3. Provides assistance to printing and publishing staff for purposes of producing quick copies and similar departmental functions.
4. Responds to inquiries regarding Publications and Printing Services, as well as quick copy jobs.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to lift 40 pounds; ability to stand for long periods of time.
2. Ability to manage multiple jobs simultaneously and adhere to strict deadlines.
3. Superior customer service skills and ability to appropriately respond to inquiries regarding the department.
4. Ability to comprehend and follow direction.
5. Strong organizational skills; must be detail-oriented, responsive, and a team player.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
7. Experience with printing/copying.
8. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
1. Knowledge of copyright laws.
2. Knowledge of Adobe Indesign and Photoshop.
**Students enrolled at WSU are not eligible to apply for this position**
Worcester State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer which seeks to reflect the diversity of its community.
Pay range $16.00 per hour
Schedule M - F between 8 AM - 4:15 PM (flexible) not to exceed 24 hours per week
Internal Number: 111767
About Worcester State University
WORCESTER STATE UNIVERSITY is a vibrant public university located in the residential west side of Worcester, Massachusetts, the second largest city in New England and home to 38,000 college students at more than a dozen colleges and universities. Situated on a compact 58-acre campus, the University offers 50 undergraduate and graduate academic programs to more than 6,400 students annually. The Princeton Review ranks us as one of the 75 "Best Value" public colleges in the country, as well as a "Best in the Northeast" college.