Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assist in recruiting for Pipeline training course.
· Instruct in the Pipeline training course.
· Assists students and potential students with questions and inquiries about the program.
· Maintains program equipment and supplies.
· Prepares lab activities and instructor demonstrations.
· Ability to work daytime, evening and some weekends and travel to other area community colleges.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Minimum: High School Diploma
Preferred: OSHA instructor certification, CPR/First aid instructor certification
Experience Minimum: Three to five years of experience in the field.
Preferred: Experience in laying pipeline.
Internal Number: 2009477
About Johnston Community College
Johnston Community College is committed to understanding the educational needs of the area's citizens, businesses, industries and service sectors. The college provides life-long educational opportunities consistent with our students' interests and abilities, prepares graduates capable of acquiring knowledge and succeeding in the regional and global community, and services as a positive, economic, social, and cultural catalyst in our diverse communities.